Sunday, May 20, 2012

Anytime I returned for the village in the school


Until a single day, I been given a note, a guy named Zhang He's the guy mentioned that he was afraid to consume much less than I purchased popsicles, he does not study, he desired to return house below the farm to go. The authentic day, standing while in the rain, boys, He Zhang He. center as a lot trace of remorse, if not arrogant self-hearts of mischief, possibly we are able to perform with each other to wait around to the patch of rainfall cloud, and possibly he can accompany me to listen for the track belonging to the very first romance.

Period of time, anytime I returned for the village in the school, walking while in the narrow mountain road, the center would be hoping, possibly the boys that Zhang He and I are precisely the same village, if not precisely the same village, a township about the line, might encounter each and every other. He do not say he desired to return house below the farm go to it, however, this wish the finish is dashed, right up until I left the village, have in no way met him, perhaps, he do elsewhere.

OK Love, and that year, i experienced been just a little girl, time does creep up, and now I have aged lot. That can be a really distant and really near for the years, it can be a really pure and obvious years, the smile from starting to finish bloom.

Fresh. The refreshing air, refreshing fragrance of flowers, Chiguo blue sky, blowing, I would have readily accepted. when in comparison with year, Meng Tingwei appears like, the aged many, it absolutely was obvious eyes, that graceful and soft voice, is nevertheless impressive. I believe I saw the flower rainfall cloud, like a rainbow that nowhere in sight, all of a sudden must be rendered in top of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment