Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Why do not stage to his brand the only stage of my name?


Introverted, I felt flushed, human brain emit a beautiful, extremely shocked, extremely confused, extremely worried, lowered his head, like Shuangda eggplant. shortly they believed the clear instructors are not mocking me what not despise me, in farm areas? Do college students with the town college will make a little case, do not lecture me? He really should not be criticized? Why do not stage to his brand the only stage of my name? A string of query signifies with the thoughts as rotation. i experienced been extremely uneven, not convinced, do not calm. when the two jointly scolded every single bear half the responsibility, no problem, any person scolded, I need to bear all wrong. I can not be reconciled, that instructor favoritism of town students, and also to belittle the farm students.

After class, I pondered the meaning on the phrase, eggs and stones to roll with an egg broken egg yolk scattered within the ground, a stone was left intact. Eggs, classmate stone. My shoulder's quest to obtain out on the farm gate, my mother and father gave terrific hope, is to not realize the truth, the college entrance examination may be the only way out. Graduated from higher college college students with the town might be arranged, I definitely envy was born in that family, but in addition dim pregnant jealous.

Since then, my condition of thoughts progressively subtle change, the college intentionally or unintentionally, to listen carefully, rating touches increased, the next row prior to that semester and my seat from your penultimate row, be marshaled towards the very same table is extremely hard. students, and shortly our table each the league, the classroom instructor factors to my brand to response issues frequently course college students to request me jobs. Assessment assessment roll college student do not, do not remember, but do not bear to operate cadres, I often bear a grudge, due to the fact when a squad leader, the instructor with this circumstance is not possible to know, and my center to forgive a instructor in junior higher school.

No comments:

Post a Comment